Monday, June 14, 2010

Wachovia and other short sales getting easier! We will do everything we can to eliminate the stress involved, including take your CALLS!

Desitresstressed homeowners, espcially those of you with Wachovia mortgages or Wells Fargo, Indy Mac Nationstar and others besides B of A. We are having great luck in geting short sales approved and there are incentives for you as the home owner to do them. Anywhere from $2500 to I am have seen as much as $5000 though none is guaranteed EVER! Each deal is different and some banks participate in the government sponsored prgorams that allow you moving costs. We are in the market day in and day out. I encourage you to try us and then try one of my competiton, I can almost guarantee you that your response time from me is going to be reduced significantyly when compared with other agents. While yes, I am busy busy with buyers and seller everyday, I have a back office team that helps me run like a well oiled machine so that we can provide you with the best service possible. How do you think I get ABC 15 news spots? It is because I make it easy on them. Their jobs are hard enough not to have to track down an agent. I spent hours on the phone today trying to track down a Realtor (Sad that she even calls hereself that) because her voicmail says for fastest response email me or text me...24 hours later I finally got her reply. It is ridiculouse. When you list your home short sale with me, you get me and my back office staff, Partners in the ultimate goal, Buyers agents and other listings agnets all of us deal with different bank owned accouts but one thing is the same I manage to get a lot more done because I am the marketing brains in the business, that is why ABC calls me so often. Just google Me kent Gagon you will see! Hundreds of thousands of links all on me all on real estate related issues and all pushing to get your home sold. But here is the best part! I actually anwer my phone, not after 6 or 7 unless it is a major emergency, chances are there is nothing that can be done anyway the banks are closed noone else is answering their phones etc. But in the middle of the day when we all know that we live life through our phones, they are almost a part of our bodies now, we would be lost without them. Most people just hit ignore then text back. That is great if it is just a quick question but there are times when you just need to have a quick 5 minute conversation! We strive to answer all calls in reasonable situations, obviously if I am with clients I am giving them my attention, I would do the same for you. But I return calls the same day they come in. I cannot speak on behalf of my competition. Try it call me one day and call another agent one day see who gets back to you first! I challenge you to. You are still dealing with one of the largest purchases of your lifetime and to have someone not give you the respect you need and deserve is ridiculous! So next time you are thinking about buying or selling a home whether it be a short sale, regular sale, or you are buying a home new or resale call me 602-980-5368 pending an extenuating circumstances or late appointment I will get right back with you, if I don't answer on the first go aroud! In this day and age of technology while it is good for some things there is still an element of real estate that has to be discussed on the phone not in text and not in email. Call me today for a free consultation on your situation, I guarantee I will call you back! Thank you for the opprotunity


Be sure to check out my ABC 15 Interviews with Christina Boomer at the links below http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/central/story/Valley-realtor-uses-new-tool-to-sell-homes-across/Wf2jnTdF6EWB80JMsJinjg.cspx http://www.abc15.com/content/financialsurvival/azstories/story/Experts-say-Valley-housing-market-won-t-recover/-mPKf73ay0G-x_27nNeqGQ.cspx
Also be sure to Check out my web sites, blogs and video news updates at these links: http://www.allarizonarealestate.com
http://realtytimes.com/REUv/KentGagon
http://realtytimes.com/rtmcrmember/kentgagon
http://www.trulia.com/profile/kentgagon/
http://www.youtube.com/user/kgagon they are all loaded with valuable information and are updated often. Thank you
Kent Gagon, Realtor, REO agent, Experienced Short sale Agent,
West USA Realty
www.allarizonarealestate.com
602-980-5368

Posted via email from kentgagon's posterous

No comments: